Inform readers and motorists of the transportation of gasoline.
- Keep motorists on the road well-aware of the presence of potentially hazardous flammable liquids
- Comply with regulations and standards of the Department of Transportation
- Identify specific hazardous materials by applying to visible locations
- Use placards on vehicles and large containers
- Specific color schemes, symbols, words, and numbers requirements identify the hazard
- Square-diamond format: Placard - 273 mm x 273 mm (10 3/4" x 10 3/4")